CNC Operator I
Full Time + Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with Company Match, PTO)
Job Type: Onsite
Schedule: Swing Shift 1:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Salary Range: $17.50-$19.00 per hour DOE plus 10% shift differential
Location: Chatsworth, CA
Fralock is an engineered solutions provider of specialty components and subassemblies using advanced materials for high reliability, severe environment, and technically challenging applications. We develop and manufacture custom integrated solutions. Established in 1967, we are a critical solutions provider to Fortune 500 corporations, government, and targeted OEMs in a variety of industries including Semiconductor Equipment Manufacturing, Medical and Life Science, Aerospace and Defense, Industrial, Electronics, and Energy. Fralock is headquartered in Valencia, CA with manufacturing locations located throughout Northern and Southern California.
To be recognized by our customers as a leading solutions provider of proprietary engineered advanced materials for high reliability, severe environment, and technically challenging applications.
To create value, profitably grow, and share our success with all stakeholders.
- Respect – We treat others the way they want to be treated.
- Integrity – We practice a high standard of ethics in our business dealings with customers, suppliers and employees.
- Responsiveness – We have a sense of urgency in responding to internal and external requests, and work proactively to solve problems.
- Excellence/Competence – We empower our people to continuously improve and execute high quality work.
- Teamwork – We work together to achieve Fralock business objectives by communicating at a high level, by listening and having clarity in our expectations of one another.
- Individual Accountability and Personal Responsibility – We do what we have committed to do when we committed to doing it.
- Continuous Improvement across all segments of the company
This position requires access to information controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), the successful candidate must be a "U.S. person" as defined in the ITAR and EAR (which generally means (i) be a citizen or national of the United States; or (ii) be a lawful permanent resident of the United States; or (iii) have been admitted to the United States as a refugee, or have been granted asylum, as specified under applicable law.
The CNC Operator will be responsible for machine set up, programming and producing parts according to provided job specs.
- Set up equipment/machinery and install equipment or attachments on machinery or related structures.
- Read and understand job traveler instructions, technical drawings and set-up diagrams.
- Measure and record products or materials to control quality.
- Monitor machinery/equipment operation to detect problems.
- Use hand tools; Adjust production equipment / machinery setup.
- Load or unload material onto machinery.
- Clean equipment or machinery.
- Apply Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow instructions and directions
- Count accurately.
- Good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to achieve results.
- Basic mathematics for daily use formulas.
- Positive attitude.
- CNC manufacturing experience.
- Cleanroom experience.
- 2+ years work experience preferably in a manufacturing environment
- High School Diploma or GED
- Requires using hands to handle tools or controls.
- Repetitive movement.
- Must have vision (with or without assistance) capable of seeing small objects at a close distance.
- Prolonged standing/sitting for most of working shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of a position.
Fralock provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.