Customer Service Representative 3
Full Time + Benefits
Fralock is a rapidly growing well-established manufacturing company, based in the Santa Clarita Valley, that has a 50 year history of excellence. Due to recent expansion, we have a critical Customer Service Representative position open in Chatsworth, CA at Career Technologies
Fralock has recently acquired several companies that equip us with expanded technologies, expertise, materials, and manufacturing capacity. The acquisitions of engineered technical ceramics and flex solutions manufacturers have expanded our ability to offer customers engineered technical ceramics, advanced flex and interconnects and specialty engineered materials interface solutions. This broader product footprint now enables us to successfully combine more specialty advanced materials to produce a higher diversity of engineered custom solutions. Industry leaders trust us to develop products that ensure reliable performance from special purpose polymers, foils, ceramics, laminates, adhesives and non-adhesive materials.
We are looking for people who exemplify strong work ethics, values, dedication, and character with the ability to make independent, intelligent decisions. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, which is focused on exploring and developing the next generation technology while offering opportunities for advancement, apply today.
We offer Paid Vacation/Sick/Holiday, 401K, annual bonus program (conditions apply), Medical/Vision/Dental coverage growth opportunities, training assistance programs and many more!
If you are still reading… Check this out!
Culture Vision: Our results driven team strives to deliver extraordinary outcomes through our passionate commitment to each other, collaboration, courage and innovation
Respond to customer requests in a timely manner. Review, negotiate terms and condition of contracts. Effectively manage critical customers and projects while collaborating with various teams to ensure the highest level of service is given to the customer. Maintain proper and accurate execution of related tasks.
This position requires access to information controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), the successful candidate must be a "U.S. person" as defined in the ITAR and EAR (which generally means (i) be a citizen or national of the United States; or (ii) be a lawful permanent resident of the United States; or (iii) have been admitted to the United States as a refugee, or have been granted asylum, as specified under applicable law.
- Responds to customer inquiries by telephone, email or chat
- Resolves common, as well as complex requests and problems that may require a customized response
- Manage customer information in CRM database/portal
- Manage assigned accounts and/or projects and working closely with customers
- Drives customer meetings including preparing and delivering product deliverable schedules, recovery dates, and changes
- Develop an understanding of products and services that Fralock provides to our customers
- Provide support to outside salespersons
- Prepare quotations & making outbound quote follow up calls
- Order entry, which includes the following: contract review (new and existing), order entry, & expedite request management. Review & communicate requirements, terms, and risks to ensure compliance and resolution of potential contractual and/or business risks.
- Partner with Technical Program Managers and Segment General Managers to ensure proper execution & coordination across company functions as necessary for effective contract execution
- Communicate to all appropriate departments of any change in customer satisfaction (positive or negative) as information is made available to the CSR
- Tracking, management, and reporting of on-time delivery and quoting metric
- Customer Service which includes the following: Listen and respond effectively to customer questions, resolve customer problems to the customer’s satisfaction, respect all internal and external customers, use a team approach when dealing with customers, follow up to evaluate customer satisfaction, measure customer satisfaction effectively, & commit to exceeding customer expectations
- Proficient with MS Office tools (Word & Excel)
- Ability to work independently within established procedures
- Excellent reading & writing
- Excellent follow through on assignments
- Advanced understanding and ability to manage data in ERP/MRP and CRM software
- Organization: Must be able to manage multiple projects, able to determine project urgency in a practical way, use goals to guide actions, create detailed action plans, organize & schedule people, and tasks effectively
- Cooperation & teamwork
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Quality of work & attention to detail
- Responsiveness to requests
- Previous industry (flexible circuits) technical knowledge
- Experience working for companies with advanced quality systems (ISO, AS, etc.)
- Converting/Manufacturing/Materials knowledge of thin flexible materials (films, foils, foam, elastomers)
- Understand and read basic blueprints
- Project Management experience
- Bilingual is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of ITAR and EAR requirements
- Advanced knowledge of FARs and DFARs in government contracts
- High School Diploma, an AA or bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred
- 5-8+ years in a customer service-related industry; technology or manufacturing environment experience preferred