Medical Strategic Account Manager
Full Time + Benefits
Fralock is a well-established manufacturing company, based in the Santa Clarita Valley, that has a 50 year history of excellence. We are growing rapidly and have a Medical Strategic Account Manager position at our Careers Technology location in Chatsworth, CA.
We are looking for people who exemplify strong work ethics, values, dedication and character with the ability to make independent, intelligent decisions. If you thrive in a fast paced environment, which is focused on exploring and developing the next generation technology while offering opportunities for advancement, apply today.
We offer Paid Vacation/Sick/Holiday, 401K (after 1 month of employment), annual bonus program (conditions apply), Medical/Vision/Dental coverage growth opportunities, training assistance programs and many more!
If you are still reading… Check this out!
Culture Vision: Our results driven team strives to deliver extraordinary outcomes through our passionate commitment to each other, collaboration, courage and innovation
Medical Strategic Account Manager develops, maintains and expands relationships with key
accounts in the Medical & Life Science industry and is accountable for achieving assigned
strategic objectives. This role represents the entire range of company products and services
to targeted accounts at the engineering level while ensuring that customer needs and
expectations are met or exceeded. The position requires technical aptitude in the areas of
materials, manufacturing, applications, and market trends.
Additionally, the role requires collaboration with internal stakeholders for PLM activities.
This position requires access to information controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), the successful candidate must be a "U.S. person" as defined in the ITAR and EAR (which generally means (i) be a citizen or national of the United States; or (ii) be a lawful permanent resident of the United States; or (iii) have been admitted to the United States as a refugee, or have been granted asylum, as specified under applicable law.
(1) Supporting our customer's engineering departments on both new and existing projects.
(2) Business development activities to promote Fralock's product offerings including but not limited to making technical presentations.
(3) Strengthening relationships within our existing customer base utilizing Salesforce
(4) Gathering of Requirement Definitions in order to facilitate the Design Development process.
(5) Involvement in other areas of account management as needed
(6) Preparation of quotation materials (PPW, M2M Quote, etc.) in order to generate a quote/proposal.
(7) Assist with project/program management as needed
(8) Account penetration at the engineering level
(9) Obtain pertinent information regarding new applications including Requirements Definition(s).
(10) Increase revenue through the development of new business (new parts, new customers).
(11) Increase applications knowledge in order to improve problem-solving capabilities.
(12) Prepare reports (sales, forecasts, month-end, etc.).
(13) Responsible for developing relationships up and down the 'food chain" in engineering, purchasing, supply chain, and management.
(14) Active involvement in the quotation, product development [D&D], and sampling activities.
(15) Coordinating of customer interactions including joint sales calls, technical presentations, gathering of Requirement Definitions.
(16) Represent Fralock in all activities that support customer intimacy, customer satisfaction and business development
(1) Demonstrated Business Development experience in the medical vertical
(2) Knowledge of Medical products & development activities
(3) Strong network in the Medical customer base and working knowledge of OEMs such as Medtronic, Abbott, Danaher, Boston Scientific, J&J, Siemens etc.
(4) Excellent communication skills both written and verbal,
(5) Proficient with MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PPT),
(6) "Engineered Solution" selling experience,
(7) Professional business acumen,
(8) Proficient with CRM software,
(9) Strong level of mechanical aptitude.
(10) Project management skills
(11) Valid Drivers License, Insurance and Acceptable driving record
(12) Trade show set/dismantle requiring some lifting (up to 45 lbs)
(13) Must be able to travel locally in California and nationally
(14) Understanding and use of Salesforce
(1) Strong industry experience in the Medical industry
(2) Working knowledge with major OEMs (Medtronic, Abbott, J&J, Siemens, etc.)
(3) Converting/Manufacturing/Material knowledge of thin flexible materials (flex & rigid-flex circuits, films, foils, foam, elastomers, ceramics, polymers, and adhesives as well as heaters and flexible cables
(4) Experience in selling engineered products
(5) Track record of penetrating customer organizations
(6) Understanding of ISO 13485 requirements, IQ, OQ, PQ
Bachelors Degree or higher in Engineering (i.e. Electrical, Mechanical), or Technical Degree, or a minimum of 10 years experience in a Technical Sales Role
8 to 10 years of related work experience