Quality Assurance Manager
Full Time + Benefits
Fralock is a rapidly growing, well-established manufacturing company, headquartered in the Santa Clarita Valley that has a 50-year history of excellence. Due to recent expansion, we have a Quality Assurance Manager opening in Chatsworth, CA.
We are looking for people who exemplify strong work ethics, values, dedication, and character that thrive in a fast-paced environment, which is focused on exploring and developing the next generation technology while offering opportunities for advancement.
We offer Paid Vacation/Sick/Holiday, 401K (after 1 month of employment), annual bonus program (conditions apply), Medical/Vision/Dental coverage growth opportunities, training assistance programs and many more!
If you are still reading… Check this out!
Culture Vision: Our results driven team strives to deliver extraordinary outcomes through our passionate commitment to each other, collaboration, courage and innovation
This position requires access to information controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), the successful candidate must be a "U.S. person" as defined in the ITAR and EAR (which generally means (i) be a citizen or national of the United States; or (ii) be a lawful permanent resident of the United States; or (iii) have been admitted to the United States as a refugee, or have been granted asylum, as specified under applicable law.
- Coordinates Customer satisfaction as it relates to product Quality for our customers.
- Maintains the company’s quality management system including compliance to ISO and AS and other applicable standards.
- Lead structured problem solving projects
- Plans and assigns work, implements policies and procedures, assists with employee training and recommends and implements improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures and working conditions to ensure a safe and productive work environment
- Schedules the work of the quality Department personnel
- Supervises the maintenance of the Quality Systems including reports on RMA's, NCR's and Customer Corrective Actions as well as internal Corrective Actions
- Responsible for Preventative Actions
- Active member of the Material Review Board
- Schedules Internal Audits
- Schedules Vendor audits
- Demonstrated understanding of manufacturing methods and related systems
- Ability to apply appropriate supervisory approach -- coaching, directing, etc.
- Excellent judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Excellent communication, teamwork, project management, and presentation skills.
- Excellent leadership/management and business acumen skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively with individuals at all levels.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of data collection, data analysis, evaluation, and problem solving tools.
- Able to compute, analyze, compile, compare and coordinate data and processes.
- Demonstrated commitment to excellence and high standards
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to achieve results and respond to change.
- Working knowledge of ERP software, MRP, Scheduling and Planning systems, MS Office
- 8-10 years Quality Assurance Experience
- Fluent with M2M MRP/ERP system
- Knowledge of military and commercial specifications and standards
- Lean manufacturing /six sigma training and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in a technical related course of study
- 8-10 years in a quality role in a manufacturing environment