Full Time + Benefits
Fralock is a rapidly growing, well-established manufacturing company, headquartered in the Santa Clarita Valley that has a 50-year history of excellence. Due to recent expansion, we have a Maintenance Technician position opening with Career Technologies located in Chatsworth, CA.
We are looking for people who exemplify strong work ethics, values, dedication, and character that thrive in a fast-paced environment, which is focused on exploring and developing the next generation technology while offering opportunities for advancement.
We offer Paid Vacation/Sick/Holiday, 401K (after 1 month of employment), annual bonus program (conditions apply), Medical/Vision/Dental coverage growth opportunities, training assistance programs and many more!
If you are still reading… Check this out!
Culture Vision: Our diverse team strives to deliver exceptional outcomes for our customers, shareholders, and employees through our commitment to:
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Continuous Improvement
- Innovative Solutions
The cleaning and continual upkeep of assigned areas of the facilities. This includes all aspects of the interior of the facility such as common areas, the lobby, walkways, restrooms, and trash receptacles. This also includes the facility exterior areas such as the trash bin area, shipping/receiving docks, parking lot and drainage ditches.
This position requires access to information controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), the successful candidate must be a "U.S. person" as defined in the ITAR and EAR (which generally means (i) be a citizen or national of the United States; or (ii) be a lawful permanent resident of the United States; or (iii) have been admitted to the United States as a refugee, or have been granted asylum, as specified under applicable law.
- Clean walls, windows, doors and handles, countertops, sinks and various equipment.
- Sweep, mop, scrub, and vacuum various floor types.
- Dust, wax, wash, and polish furniture and woodwork.
- Restocking toilet paper, seat covers, hand towels, and hand soap in lavatories etc.
- Repair and service faucets and toilet fixture.
- Wash, scrub, and disinfect restrooms and employees’ areas.
- Observe and report the need for repairs.
- Do emergency clean-up resulting from vandalism, breakage, spills, or illness.
- Report safety, sanitary, and fire hazards to the supervisor.
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow instructions and directions.
- Proper use of brooms, mops, dust pans, dust mops, hand trucks, and ladders
- Knowledge and ability to accurately mix and utilize various cleaning solutions, understanding their benefits and dangers.
- Compare for correctness, count accurately.
- Good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to achieve results.
- Basic mathematics for daily usage.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to deal effectively with individuals at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to respond to change.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Understanding of SDS safety, storage, and hazard labeling system used on all chemicals.
- Lean manufacturing and 5S knowledge.
High School Diploma or GED or two (2) years’ work experience.
No experience necessary.
Manual Dexterity - The ability to grasp and manipulate to perform maintenance tasks.
Ability to stand/walk and perform physical labor for most of the working shift.
Requires lifting and moving of up to 50 lbs.
This position must pass post offer Pre-work Screen, and background check. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of a position.